Point Nutrition, LLC – located in Stevens Point, Wisconsin is a nutrition, fitness and wellness company that strives to increase an individual’s overall well-being through proper education, coaching and teaching awareness of good nutrition and exercise to instill healthy habits and behaviors. Follow us on Facebook for tips, hacks, recipes, ideas and general sharing of fun nutrition and fitness information! Events are also posted for upcoming fitness classes, specials and giveaways.
By choosing goals and objectives that are unique to each individual as well as personalizing each experience to get the best results, many clients have found how to accomplish their goals and even exceed them! Researching the current trends in the fitness and nutrition fields, as well as hours of continuing education throughout the field of dietetics and fitness is a priority for Point Nutrition to ensure that each client is receiving accurate, reliable and up-to-date information. Complete confidentiality is kept for all clients.
Services are provided by Rebecca Suehring, ACSM-CPT, BS-NDTR
- *Bachelor of Science degree in Dietetics from the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point, 2001
- *Certified Person Trainer (CPT) American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), 2018
- *Nutrition and Dietetics Technician, Registered (NDTR) Commission on Dietetic Registration, 2015
- *Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) Dietary Managers Association, 2002-2018
- *Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP) Certifying Board of Dietary Managers, 2002-2018
- *Member of the Association of Nutrition and Food Service Professionals 2002-2018
- *Previous Committee Member for the Portage County Hunger & Poverty Prevention Partnership, previous team member for the Community Education and Awareness committee.
- *Volunteer for Empty Bowls (helping the hungry in Portage County)
- *Published in Today’s Dietitian, January and December 2004, Today’s Dietitian e-newsletter June and October 2005, & ongoing blog #twopeanutsandabiscuit
- *Ongoing education completed through continuing education credits, conferences, webinars, research and current news.
- Presented to and asked to speak at various meetings and seminars including:
*UWSP Dietetics Club & Dietetics Classes
*TOPS (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly)
*Mid-State Technical College in Wisconsin Rapids
*Marshfield’s Main Street Conservatory of Dance
*Stevens Point Area High School
*Almond Bancroft School District
*Divine Word Lutheran Girl Pioneers
*YMCA Cardio Kids, providing a healthy activity and snack during the 2006-2007 school year.
*YMCA Active Older Adults
*St. Michael’s Hospital Living with Cancer Support Group
*Central Wisconsin Children’s Museum – Healthy Family Nights
*Dance Education Center (DEC) – Stevens Point
*Nutrition Education for the YMCA Diabetes Management Program
*Nutrition Education for Mid-State Sisters of Skate Roller Derby